Tuesday, January 12, 2010

三菜一汤 - 09-Jan-2010

Ok so it's not really 三菜一汤, but it's 二菜一汤啦.

Started off with Prince saying: "Hey we'll have to settle dinner on our own cause daddy went out so there's no dinner. So would you want to order back or cooked ?"

Now you know how we ended up with self-cooked. :) Cause frankly, I adore home-cooked meals more than anything, and also I've rarely have home-cooked meals anymore, unless I'm over at Prince's place. Therefore how can I ever missed up on a chance of home-cooked meal!!?? NEVER!! :)

And best, I get to choose what I want to eat, when Prince is cooking. ;)


He sure knows his way round the kitchen


The Chef at work


Like I always say "认真的男人总是非常帅气的" :)

Ok below pics got to be bigger, cause it's starring the Chef's Assistant!!!! (ok or rather little helper :) )


Ok so who the hell say that I don't know how to cook!!?? *GGGGRRRR*


Ok it's pretty obvious that I don't. Haha. I only sir-fried the veggies about 2-3 times just right before it's ready.


Hey but I helped with the preparations of the food ok!! I helped to put the sotong into the boiling water while Prince's stir-frying the veggies.

And did I mentioned that I washed up the veggies ?? *Proud*

TAAAA-DAAAA~~~~~~~


Our dinner for the night!! :)

Menu:
Instant soup (Cause we were lazy to do up the real thing, besides it's just the 2 of us) - cooked by the Princess

Stir-Fried Veggies - Veggies Prepared by the Princess, and stir-fried by the Prince

Sontong - Washed, prepared, cut by the Prince, whereas the Princess only helped to put it into the boiling pot, AFTER Prince confirmed and assured that there's no fishy smell from this sontong (Cause I really cannot stand fishy smell since young. >P *yuck!*)

And of course, our (ok MY) favourite TOPSHELL (we had another new (old) brand and I decided to get this brand from now on, so much better *SLURPS!!*) and our favourite Chilli!!!!

It's so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................... I simply adore home-cooked meal!! SLURPS!! *and of course especially by Prince. :) )

我是一个幸福的女孩.... :)

And of course, I led the dishes to a good'o bath after that, ALL BY MYSELF!! :)

他是一个幸福的男人.... :)

0 comments: