And so, started last year, Prince and I had decided to set aside one just for Christmas Shoppings! And solely just for that. Turned out quite well last year. And this year ? Well let us take a look. ;)
Aim: Met up real early for breakfast in TOWN!! And what's best, on a Monday Morning!! Where the rest of the world is getting to work totally having Monday Blues about it. ;) And than Christmas Shoppings after that. :)
Purpose: To spike the working crowd and to look at them rushing to work. ;)
Result: Achieved!! somewhat....
Last year, we didn't get to see the crowd as it was raining. This year we missed the crowd, but no worries on it. Totally fine cause we're not working on a Monday Morning!! Hahahaha~~~~
Have you ever seen roads that's soooooo empty, or rather no cars in town ?? ;)
This is the very first time ever since Ion was opened that I get to see the floor mat sign! Haha, as usually it's covered with nothing but human's feets.
Not a single living soul at Ion! (Ok, other than me then >P.)
During breakfast, we noticed that the ones who're having breakie with us are all the angmos tourists. Haha. It just feels soooo good!! :D
After the yummy and hearty breakfast, it's off to start our official annual Christmas Shoppings! :)
And ok to cut the story real short, we have got ourselves with tons and tons of coffee / tea breaks in between to R&R at the different cafes along town, and Prince got himself jeans, and I think I got myself, or rather we both got ourselves some story books (but I can't really remember though). And yup! :)
In short, nope, this year was very different from last, we didn't get any Christmas shopping done at all!! :(
Oh wait, I remembered I DID!! I got Honey Wine for his Parents!!
And I totally LOVE the packaging!!!! (Yes I know, and those who know me should know too, that I'm indeed a very package person)
So ya, that's the only present which we're gotten that day. Ok, we'll try again next year. ;) Haha~~











0 comments:
Post a Comment