Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking back at year 2009

"On this day, God wants you to know...
... that you can be an echo of your past, or the glory of your future. Past is connected to future through the present. At this very moment, at every moment, you are choosing to carry on the past with all its troubles on your shoulders, OR to let it go and see bright future pull your forward. Choose wisely."

This was what I've got yesterday, when I logged into FB to check out the daily message that God had for me. Very true and right smack deep into what's always in me. Yes true, if you might ask / know or anything, I'm also, or rather most of the time looking back at what had happened and etc. At times, certain things - regret, some - revengful, some - happy, whereas most of the time I've just not much feelings towards it, as like they say, time heals all wounds (well most of it, I find).

2009 had indeed been a much "eventful" year for me. So much more than I can handle actually. But when you're a child of the most loving Father ever, what's there to fear ? NOTHING!! For the writer for the book of truth, Bible, God, said “If God IS for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31). AMEN!!

But than come to speak of it, looking back at it now, it had been quite tiring to a certain extend.

The (major "eventful") stuffs that had happened:

- Work Wise (old new contracts)

After working with CBO for about 2years plus, my old contract wtih CBO ended in Jan. However about 1 month plus later, under another new contract, started a new job at the same company. But this time, it's under a different organization.

Starting out at a new team / organization sure wasn't as easy as I thought it will be. I mean look, how difficult can it be when you're back at the good'o place ? But of course I was quite, if not very wrong.
I've to not only adjusted to my new team mates, as it's a totally new team, new organization but I've too, adjusted to my new seating environment.

- Friendship
Learnt something about this word once again. And of course friends or "friends" you'll know it in time to come. And of course I've been through this thingy with certain types of "friends". However this time round, it sure open up my eyes and allow me to see "new" stuffs once again. Oh well, whatever.

- Mommy moved out
Due to family problem, and it gotta so bad that Mommy moved out mid of this year. Sigh.... it's bad. It totally drained the everyone, mainly brother and I (or rather more of me). For me is the case of both physically and mentally. Horrible. Yuck! >P

- Chubby went home to be with the Lord
Exactly 3 months after Mommy moved out, Chubby went home to be with the Lord. It was one of the most horrible period of my life (as far as I can remember), for nothing beats worse than this. For this, I will blog in another entry, just for Chubby Boy, my little darling. :)

- BKK trip
Frankly speaking, it was just so-so for both of us, Prince and I. Ok for this too, I'll blog in another entry. :)

- Whole of December
So far, in all  my years of living, this had been in fact one of my most busy month, for both work and personal wise! But who's complaining? NOT me for sure! :) Work wise, it's been really busy. Lots of wedding bells in the air for personal side, union for Sherlyn & Zeki; Weimin & Danica; Michelle and her husband (Ben) and of course not forgetting my Auntie's 20th wedding anniversary! :) Congrates to all! And also on top of all, it's the Lord, Jesus's Birthday!! :) I love Christmas to MAX!! :)

That's all for my whole of 2009 all the marjor "eventful" stuffs that had happened to me. Throughout this year, though it drained me out for some "events" but however it did me good to a certain extend. No matter what it brought me up stronger than before. It allows me to see things in another manner and of course not forgetting to appericiate things more (of course to a certain extend) of life and people of course.

For year 2009, the things going through and had happened, I'll like to take this time to thank 2 very important people in my life.

1st) God - for being the very loving, gracious and faithful Father of all, He, not only didn't leave me, but stood by me, holding my hands and never letting me go. Changing everything to His plans for me, making me stronger than before.

2nd) Prince - for always being by my side, and not only that supporting me faithfully and never giving up on me. Especially during the time where Mommy moved out and when Chubby left us.
I know he's equally as tired as I am (physically wise mainly) when things happened at home. And especially when Chubby left us. Can you imagine how it was like, when the long awaited trip finally arrive for the year, and your love one sorta spoiled it for you? Ok I didn't really spoiled it I hope / guess, but I was tearing / crying (if not worse) non-stop, especially every now and than. And not only did he not throw me one side, feel embarrassed when I suddenly teared in the middle of town / crowd / dining (I hope) BUT he cheered me up more than ever and trying to distract me every now and than.
This support is where he have given me, is one which I've NEVER ever in my life ever experienced before.
I just want to tell Prince that "Thanks for everything, the support for pulling me through. I know it wasn't easy, in fact quite tough, but I really thank the Lord, from the bottom of my heart for you. No words can describle how I feel and how thankful I am. Everything as per above incidents to others, might seem so simple, but you know how everything is like, and I thank you once again for everything. My Prince,谢谢你。这些日子真的真的辛苦你了。"

How was your year 2009 ? I hope that everyone enjoyed it. :)

Year 2010 is just round the coner, in fact just a couple of more hours to go.

For this coming New Year 2010, may the Lord blessed everyone with tons and tons of over flowing blessings! Amen!
Happy New Year darlings! :)

0 comments: