You know, initially I had already thought of a very nice and interesting title for this entry, but by the time I started on this entry, I've long forgotten the title, therefore I came up with the one that you're seeing as per above instead. But then again I think it might be somewhere close to this title. Haa..~~ And this title sound not bad. :) Interesting.
Ok so now, as the title said, let us backtrack and starts off with the very second the long weekend started.
============================
Thursday (15-Oct-2009)
As mentioned in the earlier post, Prince decided to treat us to one of our favorite Friday activities.
You should have seen the both of us, after my last entry was posted, I rush over to veranda to find Prince, and off we go, saying bye bye to the place where we both had tried to scrap through for the past 4 days at work, and off we went, with our weekend starting at that very moment we heard the office door click behind us.
Dinner-ing at PS, Sakae Teppanyaki Dinner, awesome. *Slurps* Which was then followed by a movie over at Cathay for “Julie And Julia".
An interesting movie, based on a true story of 2 different women of different era, places and time however their lives for intertwined together by something something simliar going on at a pharse of their lives.One thing from and about this movie which I had realised is that both of their husbands, are totally sweet! Especially Julia's husband,very encouraging and totally supportive!
Ok, that's the movie, I do not know how true based this is in the movie itself, but I still like it very much, for the husbands wise that's it.
And I did a little search, and I believe I came across the exact same blog, which was (sorta?) flim in the movie "The Julie/Julia Project" and also it can be found on the blog of the original blogger of Julie Powell (which I believe so it is).
Totally nice movie, and both Prince and I were sure contented and happy about it and of course, one thought came over to us, which we than realised that despite it's a Friday for us, but it's still (only) Thursday for the rest of the world. No wonder everywhere was so empty, and we were still wondering about it! Haha.
You should have seen both of our smug faces when we came to realise it. Haha.
But anyway, as we the day ended, we sure went back feeling real happy, especially with the very thought in our heads that the very day next it's Friday, and we still have a very long weekend ahead of us than.. ;)
Though this might sound a very simple and totally original day out, just like any other down the road can do any other days, but it's this type / kind of simple things which both of us totally adore. And it's the simplest things which humans usually left it out (unseen). But then again, the company / companies whom you're with makes up a great deal of it too.
"We just happen to have the greatest companion next to us, to do what the others called it "the simplest things", but it's the most fun thing of all." - by us. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment