Friday, October 23, 2009

Night Safari (Halloween Theme) - 17-Oct-2009

Night Safari will hold a Halloween Theme during the month of Oct in celebration of Halloween. And as I chance upon it last year, therefore I've sorta been bugging Prince that I'll want to go over again this year. And being the sweetest Prince, he agree and off we went. :)

Being the very smart me, I've booked online for 3 paxs, however as Jean hurt her leg the previous day and therefore she can't join us. (Poor girl, it's painful, who won't ? When you got about 2 stitches done on it ? Ouch!)

However, being the very smart me again, I've booked the tickets and ride for 2 weeks before the actual day, for I went on the actual day last year (I queued for about 1 hour just to get to the tram last year!!), and it was hell! Packed with all the people and everything! >;p.

Just look at that crowds!!!!
















And of course the very smart me, had gone ahead this time, with not only booking the tickets for the rides, but not just the normal standard rides (which I did last year), so to save the hassle of queuing up and etc, this year it's the Halloween Cocktail Express!!



Taaaa-daaaa





Our passes (including Jean's)





Us getting excited~~ Meanwhile, as we're waiting for our trams, we started cam-ing around. :) (Prince sure is getting quite good at self taking. ;) *Clear Throat* Trained by yours truly. Haha)







The Tram (ours)














Us getting all ready and excited about the ride. :D







The waitress who's serveing us.


This is how our table setting look like (this is for one person side).








The Dessert and Drink (can't rem the names of it. I think it's "Something" and "Witch Potion".)


















Due to there're practically no lights other than the ones shining on the animals, and no flash allowed and also our already very chui camera, therefore we didn't take any photos of the animals, as it'll be a wasteage of both our time and memory space. >p.

Below are some pics where we took during the ride. This year theme was "Wonder-Land" (I think, but it's really with all the cartoon characters, Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty & the Beast, Pinocchio and I think I saw the Tin Man somewhere.)








This uncle here, blocked the view of the pretty cum scary looking Snow White'e Evil step-mother! ~!@#$%^&* !!








After the ride, Prince look so happy that he's going to be slaughter by this fellow here.














Who's prettier ? Cinderalla or me ?


"Hello Aunite! How many things / drinks / toys do you intend to get ?"








PS: We've taken about 3 shots, and all 3 shots she's still in this position, buying her stuffs and blocking our view from the stall owner!!

 
  Dim Sum for supper anyone ?


Who's scarier ?
PS: I think I scared the Dim Sum seller. Look at him / her trying to reach out to check whether am I a real living person.

Prince was so excited about this Ben & Jerry's grave-yard.
Prince: OkOk, I'll try to have a scary post. (-.-")


Looks like Pinocchio got abused to death, look at how he tried to get away from Prince for photo-taking.















And for the Pic of the evening. TAAAA-DAAAA~~~~~~~~~

I simply adore this pic to the max!!



Prince: How dare you make eye contact and flirt with him when I'm next to you ? 你要死啊!!
Me: I'm in love *Sigh Dreamily~~*
Prince: Still dare to fall in love with that vampire!!

Opps... ;).. haha....

So anyway, they have this trail thingy where it's filled with nothing but all the models "ghouts" scaring you.

Me: Eh, I want to go there, Tuan Yong and Michelle say nice and very scary.
Prince: Erm, you sure you want to go?
Me: Yes. Why ? Are you scared ?
Prince: Yes. Ain't you scared ?
Me: Scared lah!
Prince: (-.-") then ?
Me (whining): Orh. But I really want to go.... :(

After a few seconds of discussions we came to a conclusion.

Conclusion: We're going next year! We'll 招兵买马, asking one whole big group to go with us next year to do the trail walk together, and scared all the people "ghouts"!!

Hahahahahahah~~~~ See we're both soooooo smart. ;)

PS: Or perharps I'll be one of the model "ghouts" next year ? I'm seriously of thinking of going for the audition. ;) Want join me ?

0 comments: