Tuesday, October 13, 2009

:) Penning at new place once again

Yep, Katherine the Great have decided to change her blog again

Simple reason being: Cause it had come to a point that I’m so sick of my blogs, that’s there’s nothing much interesting at all to read about, no pictures, no updates, mainly just about work wise, therefore, I’ve decided to re-do the whole thing once more, so as to bring my mood up. :)

And of course, knowing me, I don’t delete away the old blogs and etc, I just move to a new blog, cause at some point of time further down the road, I’ll like to re-read about it. Which I always do. I’ll always, and never fail, to amuse myself with the way I wrote than and what had had happened. Especially with the way I write. Never know that it can be so nice, funny, crappy and at some point (rarely) witty. ;)

So yuppies, I'll be penning things down over here. Till then, or whichever mood I'm in again, I'll be staying here (at least for the time being). So readers, whoever you are, not that I know of any, other than the a handful, I'll let you all know when I change. :D

Till then.... It'll be more interesting posts.. Haha.. Ciao~~

0 comments: