Tuesday, October 13, 2009

>p

Ok, first post after the "opening greeting" entry, and here's the very first post over here.
Though I had said that I won't say / complain / whine or etc too much about the not interesting stuffs over here at this new place, as much as the previous, but still.... sigh.. Ok just let me let it all out.

Work
It's after QE, and it's once again the busy period on my side again. Yes dearies, we only have the QE 1 week rest, whereas CBO had 2 weeks, especially the last week of QE for being real busy.
And here I am, after about 1 week, or 2 no OTs, your truly is doing OT again. Requests kept coming in. Coming in is one thing. But I've manage to have a single email with about 173 requests. Good thing the requestor is understanding enough when I pushed back the SLA all the way to 2 weeks. Nonetheless, it's of course the understanding Pacific Region. :) *Cheers*

So anyway, work is work. That's work. "It's Job Security!!" That's how my team, the 3 of us motivate ourselves. Haha. Oh well. It's true in a well, you're to agree on this. :)

=====================

Ok, I just want to blog something, therefore I'm here. Ok so now, back to those bloody reports.

*Cheers* >p!!

0 comments: