Prince just IM me earlier, as we're both still in office:
Prince: Hey Babe, if you're tired go back first ok? Don't wait for me
Me: It's ok, I'm fine.. I think I'll grab a beer shortly :)
Prince: Wait for me!
See the difference!? The beer got a much more better place in his heart than me!! Haha.. But that's what make my Prince him. That's the reason he's my prince. :)
====================================
And we continue and here's another extract of our conversation further on:
Me: Your gf is such a smart girl
Me: 你捡到宝了.know how to read it ?
Prince: I think so. Something about eat full or not ?
(Yes I can see all of your expressions are the same as mine.)
Me: wah lao.. that's different chinese character!
Me: it read "Ni Jian Dao Bao (treasure) le"
Prince: huh??
Prince: orh....
Prince: now I got it
Me: ....
Prince: heeheehee
Yes if you think (those chinese super powerful darlings, you all know who you are) that my chinese is horrible, you can't blame me. I've a reason, it's cause of the Prince thus my chinese too had become 有限公司! Hahahaha.... :)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
2 simple msn extracts with Prince
Posted by cherishing the good times at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment